Error running Example .NET Client API

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi,

I do have the same problem. I am using VS2010 Express. I've created a new C# Console Application and added a reference to "C:\Programme\Jedox\Palo\Jedox.Palo.Comm.dll"

If I run my code (copied from the SDK examples), I get the following error:
      "Die Datei oder Assembly "Jedox.Palo.Comm.dll" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden."

What do I have to do to get the examples running?

I've already searched the archieves and the internet but without success :(

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
      Dominik.
    • Hi,

the DLL Jedox.Palo.Comm.dll has 2 depending DLL's:
      - libpalo_ng.dll
      - libpalo2.dll

If you use a function out of Jedox.Palo.Comm.dll it looks for these 2 DLL's on runtime. Your application is looking for these DLL's in the folder, where your compiled application is located and not, where the referenced Jedox-DLL is stored. The easiest way is to insert all 3 DLL's in your project and let the compiler copy them into the output folder while build process.

There is a screenshot from my project, where you can see options you have to choose. It is not necessary to set a reference to these extra DLL's.
      Images
      • Screenshot - 12-06-18 180928.png

38.42 kB, 341×527, viewed 393 times
      Andreas Mueller
      FORECAST Unternehmensplanungen GmbH, Berlin, Germany
      www.forecast.de