ETL-Server and Drill Through

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ETL-Server and Drill Through

Hey,

I just installed Jedox Palo Suite 3.2 SR3 and realized that the ETL-Server is not working. Can anybody explain to me, how I can fix this and make it run?

My second question is about the drill through function. It is also not working. Do I need the ETL-Server that this function will work? Or is this function not possible for this version of Palo? (But I found it in the manual for this version... ?( )

I´m looking forward to your answers,

Susi
  • Hi Susi,

1st question : what does "ETL-Server" is not working ? What are the symptoms? What do you have in log/tomcat/etlserver.log ?

2nd question: drill-through is only available in the Premium version as this uses a supervision-server event. Supervision-Server is a premium feature (but you can test it by downloading jedox 5.0)

hope this helps!
    laloune

Post hoc, non est propter hoc
  • Hey laloune,

thank you for answering!

to the 1st topic: The login is not available. (see picture) How can I fix this?

to the 2nd topic: I thought it would be also in the earlier versions, as I found the function in the manual with advanced topics of the version 3.2 SR3?
    Images
    • Unbenannt.JPG

13.63 kB, 271×111, viewed 302 times
  • Hi Susi,

1/ do you run Palo on Linux ? if yes then look in the startscript the line that starts the tomcat service could be commented
    2/ nope, you definitely need the supervision-server to use drillthrough. But you still can use an odbc connection to get the data from the relational db

hope this helps !
    laloune

Post hoc, non est propter hoc