Palo 5 MOLAP Compiler with License in order to connect from Jedox 5 Excel Add-In?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Palo 5 MOLAP Compiler with License in order to connect from Jedox 5 Excel Add-In?

Hi Sir/ Madam,

I try to compiler Palo MOLAP 5.1 Server without Licence extension from the CMakeFile and it works fine without any problem.

However, when I try to connect to the server from another computer via Jedex 5 Excel Add-in (Jedex 5 Based Version is installed in the client computer), I get an error message- it points out the license can not be found.

My concern is that how I should compiler a Palo MOLAP 5.1 with an Based Licence? (I don't prefer to install Jedox based version inside the server because another Palo 3.2 CE has been installed already. Jedox 5 would ask me to remove it before install) I check the CMakeFile, it tries to access /Library/License/License.h, but the folder and files are not available yet...

Is there anyone who can help me or any advice is appreciated. Thanks for your support.