ODBC error

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi All,

we have changed to Jedox 5.1.0 SR 2 on a Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise system and I have following problem:

Whatever ODBC administration version 32 bit or 64 bit I use with the Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 driver to get an odbc connection for an excelsheet .xls,
      I get the message: Failed to open Relational connection MyConnection with URL jdbc:odbc: MySystemDSN. Please check your connection specification. [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified
      I get this error, if I press the test button at the ETL connection prompt.

I have try it with Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 driver 32 bit and using SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe.
      I have try it with Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 driver 64 bit and using System32\odbcad32.exe.

Excel 2010 itself is not installed at the Jedox Palo server, only the drivers.

Does somebody of the Jedox community knows this phenomenon?

Thanks in advance for an answer

Momo