ETL Logs en Jedox Web Reports

    ETL Logs en Jedox Web Reports

    Hi,
    I am trying to execute one job from a Web report and display in the report the ERRORs and WARNINGS of the ETL.
    I call a Jedox Web Macro when a button is click.

    No problem for the job execution and to display the status and result of the job but I didn´t get to display the log.
    I got the status and the message using function.

    I am trying to use getExecutionLog function to get the log. e.g.

    $server = connectSoap();
    $log_type="ERROR";
    $timestamp=0;
    $response = $server->getExecutionLog(array('id' => $id, 'type' => $log_type, 'timestamp' => $timestamp));
    $return = $response->return;
    $s->range('F22')->value = $return->errorMessage;

    With no result. I don´t know where is the problem. Perhaps in the type or timestamp parameters.
    Perhaps in the array fields.

    I tried to discover the format of this function in: localhost:7775/etlserver/services/ETL-Server?wsdl

    It seems, that the input parameters are:

    <xs:element name="getExecutionLog">
    <xs:complexType>
    <xs:sequence>
    <xs:element name="id" type="xs:long"/>
    <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="type" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
    <xs:element name="timestamp" type="xs:long"/>


    And the output parameters are an array with:

    <xs:complexType name="ResultDescriptor">
    <xs:sequence>
    <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="errorMessage" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
    <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="result" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
    <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="valid" type="xs:boolean"/>

    Could anybody help me to find the problem? Or perhaps there is another and better way to display ETL logs ERRORS in a web report.
    Thanks in advance.
    Hi,

    try this:

    $server = connectSoap();
    $response = $server->getExecutionLog(array('id' => $id));
    $return = $response->return->result;

    it returns the whole exec log

    what you try here: $s->range('F22')->value = $return->errorMessage;

    is getting the error message of the getExecutionLog soap query (not the error messages of the etl exec, meaning, the content)
    laloune

    Post hoc, non est propter hoc
    I tried before, but it requested for some value in the timestamp

    [2016/05/09 16:46:37] ERROR [macro_engine] PHP Fatal error: SOAP-ERROR: Encoding: object has no 'timestamp' property in Module1 on line 197
    [2016/05/09 16:46:37] ERROR [macro_engine] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [Client] SOAP-ERROR: Encoding: object has no 'timestamp' property in Module1:197
    Stack trace:
    #0 Module1(197): SoapClient->__call('getExecutionLog', Array)
    #1 Module1(197): SoapClient->getExecutionLog(Array)
    #2 Module1(65): getLogFromId(5319)
    #3 [internal function]: Copiar_Versiones()
    #4 {main}
    thrown in Module1 on line 197
    [2016/05/09 16:52:16] INFO [ui_backend:ccmd] cmd_logout admin logged out

    I am not sure what kind of filters (values) I should use for this parameters.
    I tried 0 in timestamp and it returns empty.