Reactivation of the Knowledgebase for older versions than the current one

Reactivation of the Knowledgebase for older versions than the current one

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

I kindly ask to reactivate the Knowledge Base for previous versions (than just for the current version).
    For some reason only the current version is being displayed lately.

Kind regards,
    Michael Fuchs
    Thank you very much for the link. This helps me already.
    Unfortuneately it doesn't change anything for users who don't read this forum to see your link and who have no support portal access. I assume this might be the majority of the Jedox users.
    So my wishlist entry stays kind of unchanged.

I have tried it already with the link from the knowledge base ("Looking for older version of this page? Please check out our support portal!") but it is leading me all the time just to the support portal page which contains also only the current version on the initial screen.
    In previous versions of the knowledge base I had directly a dropdown menu where I could select the older versions directly.
    Hi Michael,
    we have deliberately moved the old ersions out of the Knowledge Base, as it sometimes caused confusion among users and it's easy to get side-tracked, looking at the wrong version of an article. As p.hildebrandt said, the older versions of articles are available in the support portal, which is accessible by all customers and partners of Jedox.