Calculate between Two selected dates

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Calculate between Two selected dates

I am stuck at a place here in my report. Please let me know if I am heading in correct direction. Here a user selects start and end date and based on that it should populate the number on the committed order+Back order column.

I am using start date as @varStart and end as @varEnd. I want to sum the numbers in between two selected dates. for example- SO(sales order) arriving at different dates in between two selected dates and i want to sum all the numbers.example- based on the input dates in picture, if the SO arrives at 15 feb= quantity 1000, 20 feb-quantity 2200, 21 march- quantity-3000, 1 apr-quantity 1000 etc etc.., it should sum the numbers (all quantities)
    What kind of formula will I use ?I searched for a function and I got SUMIF, but it selected a range whereas I have a variable..so I am confused and Item list is a dynarange. My cube structure is- DAY, MEASURE(quantity), LOCATION, CUSTOMER, ITEM.
    Files
    • Stock.PNG

(10.59 kB, downloaded 22 times, last: )