How to configure the custom palette(colors for graph series) ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to configure the custom palette(colors for graph series) ?

Hi !

I want to change the custom palette to change the color of any of my chart. I don't really like the default palette, there no many choice and they are pretty ugly. So what should I do to change the custom palette ?

best regards
    Hello everyone if you are stuck and you can't post anything on this forum just contact info@jedox.com and request for account activation ! You're welcome !
  • Hi ! Thanks for your answer, but when I talk about palette I mean those palette in Series "tab" on cluster column chart for example:
    Shoal, Hydro, Copa, Office, Apex, Aspect, Chaplin and CUSTOM. But the custom one return nothing, and each Time I try to use it it desappear when I click "OK" to validate my change in the chart.

On Highchart library I tried to search something about it but even the attribute "colors" placed in the root returning an array of colors correpsonding to a palette doesn't work :/ ! Highchart colors attribute

I will try to continue to search but it's pretty difficult :/ !
    Files
    • pallette.PNG

(10.78 kB, downloaded 100 times, last: )
    Hello everyone if you are stuck and you can't post anything on this forum just contact info@jedox.com and request for account activation ! You're welcome !
  • Ok I found a solution :) !

First you have to define your array colors, it's an array with color code in hexadecimal like this
    ["#51b5ce", "#89c733", "#54a329","#2f7ed8", "#0d233a", "#8bbc21", "#910000", "#1aadce",
    "#492970", "#f28f43", "#77a1e5", "#c42525", "#a6c96a"] and then you have to put series.color at null for each series.

Here's my "Diff" that show all modification bring to the chart json:

JavaScript Source Code

1. {
    2. "series": [
    3. {
    4. "color": null,
    5. "data": [
    6. null,
    7. null
    8. ]
    9. },
    10. {
    11. "color": null,
    12. "data": [
    13. null,
    14. null
    15. ]
    16. }
    17. ],
    18. "colors": [
    19. "#FF0000",
    20. "#FFFF00",
    21. "#54a329",
    22. "#2f7ed8",
    23. "#0d233a",
    24. "#8bbc21",
    25. "#910000",
    26. "#1aadce",
    27. "#492970",
    28. "#f28f43",
    29. "#77a1e5",
    30. "#c42525",
    31. "#a6c96a"
    32. ]
    33. }
    Display All
    you can copy paste it on your diff then make the modification on the array colors with what you want
    Files
    • palette.PNG

(5 kB, downloaded 112 times, last: )

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zarcoff ().