How to access to the file system in the Integrator in Cloud Infrastructure ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to access to the file system in the Integrator in Cloud Infrastructure ?

Hello !
      I using the new cloud architecture. And I have a report with a widget that allow me to upload file on cloud serveur and then once the file is upload on the server I can use it on an ETL job.
      But with the new architecture I can't, because I don't know the path to access to the folder that use file in ETL job.
      The ETL job throw me an error : File /opt/jdx/tomcat/webapps/etlserver/data/files/my_file_test.xlsx does not exist. If this file is created in a load, the warning can be ignored.
      After this error I try to use the path /opt/jdx/tomcat/webapps/etlserver/data/files/my_file_test.xlsx but it doesn't work too.

So my question is what the correct path to access to this folder ?
      Hello everyone if you are stuck and you can't post anything on this forum just contact info@jedox.com and request for account activation ! You're welcome !
    • Here's the path :
      /user_data/data/etl_data/files/

EDIT: That's not the path in fact. You have to request the support to ask them to fix this problem for you, and they will fix it on each instance of jedox your using.
      I'm using 2021.1
      Hello everyone if you are stuck and you can't post anything on this forum just contact info@jedox.com and request for account activation ! You're welcome !

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zarcoff ().