How to use palo library without using password or get the password of the actual session dynamically ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to use palo library without using password or get the password of the actual session dynamically ?

Hello !
    I need to use this function :
    palo_cube_holds this function use the ressources_id in the parameter. This id is provide by the function palo.init, but this function works only if the user put directly his password in the code. It's very dangerous to do this type of practices and I want to know if there is any possibility to get the ressource_id that allow me to get rid of the palo.init or a way to retrieve dynamically my user password without write directly in the code.
    By the way if you know something about how access to the holds data by PHP(without using palo function requiring palo.init) because my final attemps is about detecting an holds on a certain perimeter if it existe something appear on the report if it not this thing disappear.

PS: here's the docuementation for the palo function (palo_init and palo_cube_holds): software.jedox.com/doc/2020_4/…ation_2020_4/resource_id/
    Hello everyone if you are stuck and you can't post anything on this forum just contact info@jedox.com and request for account activation ! You're welcome !
  • Hey,

where do you want to use this function ?

if in a script located in /pr/custom you include the file located in ../../base/jedox.php and call one of the functions defined here:
    knowledgebase.jedox.com/jedox/…view.htm?Highlight=widget

jedox_get_sid() gives you for instance the current session id that you can use in place of the user/password info
    laloune

Post hoc, non est propter hoc
  • Hi !
    Very interesting function but I don't think I will use a widget because my first goal is about hidding of showing a button if there is hold on a certain cube. So I can't use those function. But I think you could help me to find where those function are defined, maybe I can call them if they are in sencha library. :) !

update:
    Those function are in PHP and are define in a php file call jedox.php located in a folder called base(on the localhost). I will try to see if it's possible to import it :) !
    Hello everyone if you are stuck and you can't post anything on this forum just contact info@jedox.com and request for account activation ! You're welcome !

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zarcoff ().