Is there any PHP object equivalent to {value1,..,valuen} in the spreadsheet named range ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is there any PHP object equivalent to {value1,..,valuen} in the spreadsheet named range ?

Hello !

Spreadsheet name can have different type of value. Some of them depend to the reference. For example if I create a named range with the reference : A1:A2 it will return this kind of object {;}. If I create a named range with the reference : A1:B1 it will return this kind of object {,}. Those two object have their utilies. But in my context I want the second one : {,}.
    I already know that I could put a PHP function in reference of a named range. When a PHP function return an array object type it return this kind of object {;} on the named range.
    So now we know how to get {;} object by PHP, but now my question is how to get {,} object from PHP ?

PS: I already test with assoc array and it work as an array. I test it with object it doesn't work too.
    Weird stuff: I create both of those object via cell reference. And I try to study them in PHP by request them with actievworkbook() -> names() -> item('myname1') -> value and the {;} object react normally it return like I expected an array with 2 element(because I try with A1:A2), but the {,} object react weirdly because it throw me [[value1,value2]]. It's weird because when I try to return this type of object in another named range it return {value1} and the value2 disappear !

Could someone help me on this ?
    Hello everyone if you are stuck and you can't post anything on this forum just contact info@jedox.com and request for account activation ! You're welcome !

The post was edited 2 times, last by Zarcoff ().