DOTNET Sample von Palo SDK 1.5 läuft nicht.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DOTNET Sample von Palo SDK 1.5 läuft nicht.

Hallo,
    wer weiss das?
    Ich möchte mit PALO SDK 1.5 arbeiten, dazu habe ich versucht mit C-sharp Sample mein erster Versuch zu wagen, aber
    diese Zuweisung in SDK 1.5 Dotnet sample macht schwirigkeiten:

Jedox.Palo.Comm.Connection jpc;

beim Ausführen von donet-sample bekomme ich folgende Fehlermeldung:

Unbehandelte Ausnahme: System.IO.FileLoadException: Eine von Jedox.Palo.Comm, Ve
    rsion=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=df062f138958246e importierte Prozedur konnte nicht geladen werden.
    Dateiname: Jedox.Palo.Comm, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=df062f138958246e ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8007007F): Die
    angegebene Prozedur wurde nicht gefunden. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x8007007F)
    bei PaloNetClient.MainClass.Main()

danke im vorraus!

Ebrahim
  • RE: DOTNET Sample von Palo SDK 1.5 läuft nicht.

So, i try to translate my few sentences to english.

hi,
    who knows that?

i want to work with PALO SDK 1.5 Dotnet. Therefor i choise a c-sharp sample, which is belong to PALO SDK 1.5

The Referece file to Jedox.palo.comm is included.

With this Line code i can use the methods:

using Jedox.Palo.comm;

But this Line seems to be a Problem:

Jedox.Palo.Comm.Connection jpc;

The exe-file make an Error during the debugging, like this:
    (Translation of Error:One of imported Procedure of "Jedox.Palo.Comm" could not find.)

Unbehandelte Ausnahme: System.IO.FileLoadException: Eine von Jedox.Palo.Comm, Ve
    rsion=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=df062f138958246e importierte Prozedur konnte nicht geladen werden.
    Dateiname: Jedox.Palo.Comm, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=df062f138958246e ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8007007F): Die
    angegebene Prozedur wurde nicht gefunden. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x8007007F)
    bei PaloNetClient.MainClass.Main()

maybe, give me somebody an answer!
    thanks a lot!

bye
    Ebrahim
  • RE: DOTNET Sample von Palo SDK 1.5 läuft nicht.

Hello,
    I found the same problem. One solution I found was to copy all the DLL'S (Jedox.Palo.Comm.dll, libpalo_ng.dll, libpalo2.dll) in the sample-directory and in the bin/debug-directory from the sample.
    But this can't be the final solution, and it dosn't work in a project-map with many projects.
    Any other suggestions ?
  • Hello,

I found the same problem with SDK 2.0 (sharp Develop2.2 and Visual Studio 2005). I wanted to use it with a WebApp ASP.NET 2.0, but it doesn't work.

can somebody help me ?

Erreur 1 C:\dev\gest\essai.aspx: erreur d'exécution ASP.NET : Une procédure importée par 'Jedox.Palo.Comm, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=df062f138958246e' ne peut pas être chargée.

thanks